I have updated the site again as follows:
- Acheulean (updated)
- Nubian Sangoan (added)
- Elkabian of Elkab and Eastern Desert (updated)
- Tarifian (updated)
- Eastern Desert Early Neolithic: Tree Shelter and Sodmein Cave (added)
- Gilf Kebir Neolithic (added)
- Djara and Abu Gerara Neolithic (updated)
- Bashendi B Unit of Dakhleh Oasis (updated)
- Sheikh Muftah Unit of Dakhleh Oasis (updated)
Details of whereabouts these are located on the site are shown on the site's home page.
There is a lot more on its way, with information about archaeology dating from the Early Palaeolithic to the end of the 2nd Dynasty, and a new section to be added on environmental and climatic change. I know that the maps in the Geology section aren't loading at the moment - leave it with me. It is taking more time than I thought due to some wonderfully timed technical problems both with the web authoring software I use and my modem.