Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blog updates

See below for today's postings.
As from today, Saturday 15th, I will be off for a week without an Internet connection again, for the very last time in the forseeable future, unless I am lucky enough to piggy-back off someone else's wireless connection. There is no landline in the house, and Internet cafes are not a feature of this particular section of Welsh landscape :-)
I'll update the blog when I return in a week's time, on the Sunday or Monday. I'm just crossing my fingers that nothing exciting happens while I'm away! Do keep an eye out for the KV63 website, because they may update it with the new photos that have been promised:
Apologies for falling off the face of the world for the second time in the space of a few weeks!

Cheers
Andie

No comments: