Saturday, January 31, 2009

Downloads - Archaeological Research Tools

Cotsen Institute of Archaeology UCLA

A Practical Guide to Archaeological Photography Archaeological Research Tools 6 Carol L. Howell & Warren Blanc OUT OF PRINT
For a PDF download of this publication, click here.
Conservation Manual for the Field Archaeologist Archaeological Research Tools 4 Catherine Sease OUT OF PRINT
For a PDF download of this publication, click here.
Student's Guide to Archaeological Illustrating Archaeological Research Tools 1 Brian D. Dillon, Editor OUT OF PRINT
For a PDF download of this publication, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andie

Only one of these seems to work properly!

Andie said...

Hello Anonymous

Yes, seems you're right. They were ok when I tried them at the time of posting, but only one of them is working now. I'm afraid that happens with the web. I was trying to find something this morning on a post from last year only to find that the original link no longer works.
Not alot I can do about it I'm afraid, as I didn't download any of the three documents myself.

Andie