The Oriental Institute has released a set of audio tours of the collections on display in the Museum.
You can download them ahead of time and play them on your own iPod as you walk through the Museum, or you can check out iPods at the Suq at no charge to members, and for a fee of $5.00 for non-members.
The first group of tours includes:
* Highlights of the Collection
* The Ancient Middle East in the Time of Tutankhamun
* A Kid's Tour of Ancient Egypt
* The Bible and the Ancient Middle East (coming soon)
Other tours are under development.
* Audio Tour Guide, in Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf)
See the above page for the active links.