Thanks to John Rauchert for this information. Includes Six Feature Articles:
- Rediscovering the Karnak Cachette by Laurent Coulon, Emmanuel Jambon & Cynthia Sheikholeshlami
- KV63 Update: The 2010 Season by Otto J. Schaden
- Spanish Excavations of Tomb 28 at Luxor by Francisco J. Martin Valentin & Teresa Bedman
- Theodore M. Davis & His Excavators by John M. Adams
- The Origins of Egyptian Civilization Exhibition in Chicago by Emily Teeter
- Egypt in Mantua, Italy, by Lucy Gordan-Rastelli
Plus “Nile Currents” & “For the Record,” as well as reviews of: Sex and the Golden Goddess I, Ancient Egyptian Love Songs in Context by Renata Landgrafova & Hana Navratilova; Before the Pyramids: The Origins of Egyptian Civilization edited by Emily Teeter; & Architecture of Alexandria and Egypt, 300 BC-AD 700 by Judith McKenzie.